Jura's new X8 Platinum Professional provides the perfect combination of high-traffic, commercial-grade performance, with the compact form factor expected from their retail machine lineup. This machines boiler and brew system is optimized to handle consecutive brewing, and around 75 cups a day with over 20 unique specialty coffee beverages.
- Jura's Most Compact Machine for High-Traffic Commercial Use
- Easy & Simple Self Cleaning. Rinse the Machine at a Push of a Button. TÜV-Certified Hygiene Guarantee
- Brew 2 Beverages Simultaneously (Including Milk Drinks)
- Built-In Aroma G3 Grinder. Jura's Latest Grinding Technology for Precision-Ground Fresh Coffee. Fresh Grinding with Every Brew.
- Commercial Grade Performance & Reliability
- High-Traffic Boiler for Approx. ~75 Cups/Day
- Adjustable Temperature Controls.
- 6 Large Front-Mounted Direct Selector Button and 2 Navigation Buttons to Select Delicious Coffee at the Touch of a Button
- Lockable Bean Container & Water Reservoir
- 5l / 1.32 Gallon Water Reservoir
- 500g Bean Hopper
- P.E.P. (Pulse Extraction Process) Capable - Jura's Patented Espresso Extraction Technology for Consistent & Perfect Espresso Extractions
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Parts & Labour)
- Jura Welcome Kit
- Cleaning Supplies
- Product Dimensions: W 37.3 cm x D 46.1 cm x H 57 cm / W 14.70'' x D 18.5'' x H 22.5''
- Weight: 14kg / 21.2 Lbs
- Volts: 220/240v
- Pump: Vibratory
Location, Free Shipping, & Delivery
Our business is located in the Greater Toronto Area. Shipments within Canada will normally reach you within 2-4 days, and 2-5 business for areas within the United States, but of course, due to potential postal delays outside of our control, we can’t guarantee time. Your order is sent out within 1 day of your order when it is place from Monday to Thursday, and sent out on the following business day for orders placed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Should an issue or delay arise with your delivery, an email will be sent to you from the shipping company to alert you of the event.
At the moment, we ship to Canada and United States only, with the exception of some United States locations such as Alaska, Hawaii, and a few other protectorates/territories like Guam and Puerto Rico. Orders over $60.00CAD within our designated shipping area (Canada / United States) qualify for free shipping. Note there are some overweight products that are not included in this offer.
If you’d like to place an order for other international external regions, please reach out to us via phone during business hours (1-855-516-9333), or Contact Us. We’ll get you an accurate shipping quote to wherever you’re located.
Where applicable, your shipping charge will be disclosed during the Check Out process. If you’d rather not spend the quoted amount, you may cancel your order. We reserve the right to refuse shipping, adjust our carriers, or adjust rates as necessary. We’ll reach out to you should any problems occur while your order is being processed. Unfortunately, we don’t ship to P.O. Boxes. We also can’t guarantee a time for delivery using the Free Shipping option.
Returns & Replacements
Here at Home Coffee Solutions, we want to make sure you are happy with your order. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you can return items to us for either an exchange or full refund, not including the cost of shipping. We only accept returns within the first 2 weeks of receiving your item, except during special periods with extended time such as the Holiday season (see below for details). Consumables & food, such as coffee, tea, all pods, or treats which have been opened or were purchased on sale are not eligible for return. Proof of purchases must be provided during any return.
Holiday Extended Return Policy
Products purchased as a gift between November 1st and December 24th can be fully refunded or exchanged until January 31st, hassle-free. Product(s) must be unopened, unused, and inside their original packaging and an email receipt of purchase must be provided to our customer service team to qualify.
To start processing your return, feel free to contact our team via email at email@example.com or by phone, toll free, at 1-855-516-9333.
If an item is damaged in transit, please contact us immediately when received to let us know. We will be happy to arrange a replacement for you, along with a return shipping label for the damaged items. We may ask for a photo and/or supporting information of the damaged item(s) that needs to be exchanged.
Note: We do not process any refunds or exchanges between December 26th to January 2nd. However returns will be processed after that time.