Save an Additional 15% Off
Use Promo Code at Checkout
Looking for a version with flow control? See here.
Designed and made in Germany, Profitec espresso machines are well known for their outstanding build quality and attention to engineering and design on every detail.
The Profitec 700 with PID is one of their flagship models - offering excellent high-pressure steam and reliable coffee extraction, simultaneously. This machine is equipped with the well-acclaimed E61 group head, a PID temperature controller, an ultra quiet rotary pump, stainless steel boiler, double walled steam and hot water arms, and a beautiful stainless steel finish.
Dual Stainless Steel Boilers (2.75 Litre Total): This machine features a large double boiler designed for high performance simultaneous coffee brewing and high pressure steam output. This heating system can either be used in a dual boiler or single boiler configuration, and each boiler temperature can be controlled independently. The stainless steel construction maximizes durability for long lasting operation.
- Commercial Grade Double Walled Steam Wand & Hot Water Dispenser. Durable and convenient insulated designs for high pressure, connivence use, and excellent café quality microfoam.
- Ultra Quiet Rotary Pump. Quiet operation with robust and reliable performance.
- E61 58mm Commercial Group Head. Highly regarded as one of the best group head designs in espresso machines, the E61 ensures even heat and water distribution, thermal stability, durability, and an easy-to-use consistently excellent experience which yields a superior espresso extractions.
- PID Temperature Controller: This machine has a digital temperature controller, hidden under the drip tray, which allows you to change the boiler temperature while greatly improving overall temperature stability and also eliminating the need for the added step of a 'cooling flush' usually demanded by heat exchanger espresso machines. PID becomes especially useful for extracting specialty coffees and bringing out their best characteristics are various temperatures.
- 3-Way Solenoid Valve. This commercial feature helps relieve the water pressure of the coffee when the brew switch is off by drying out the used ground coffee in the portafilter immediately after brewing. This way you can easily knock off the dried coffee and get ready to brew your next shot.
- Large Water Reservoir (3 litre), with Optional Direct Plumbing Capable. This machine can be directly attached to a water supply to avoid refilling.
- Two Professional Gauges. A gauge on the left indicating pressure in the boiler, and one on the right measuring group head pressure while coffee brewing. These are both tools for feedback to help you better understand your machine and improve final results.
- Included Accessories: Two 58mm portafilters, tamper, single and double shot non-pressurized single wall baskets, a blind basket, brush, cleaning cloth, and manuals.
- 2-Year Warranty
Dimensions (W x D x H): 34 cm x 47.5 cm x 42 cm
- Maximum cup height: 3.25'' / 8.25 cm
- Boiler Size: 2 Liter (Steam) / 0.75 Litre (Brew)
- Weight: 29.02 kb / 64 lbs
- Electrical: 110-120 V / 1600 W (North America Standard
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.