Save an Additional 15% Off
Use Promo Code at Checkout
A Hands-On Experience To Excellence.
Designed and made in Germany, Profitec espresso machines are well known for their outstanding build quality and attention to engineering and design on every detail.
The Profitec 800 with PID is one of their flagship models - offering excellent high-pressure steam and reliable coffee extraction. This machine is equipped with a lever press, a PID temperature controller, a plumbable water reservoir, stainless steel boiler, double walled steam and hot water arms, and a beautiful stainless steel finish.
What's New with the 2022 Model?
- The new Pro 800 comes with lever valves for steam and hot water. The handles of the lever valves, as well as the handle of the hand lever and the portafilter, have been handcrafted from the noble wood of the American walnut tree.
- Single 'Dipper' Stainless Steel Boiler (3.5 Litre Total)
- Commercial Grade Double Walled Steam Wand & Hot Water Dispenser. Durable and convenient insulated designs for high pressure, connivence use, and excellent café quality microfoam.
- PID Temperature Controller: This machine has a digital temperature controller, hidden under the drip tray, which allows you to change the boiler temperature while greatly improving overall temperature stability and also eliminating the need for the added step of a 'cooling flush' usually demanded by heat exchanger espresso machines. PID becomes especially useful for extracting specialty coffees and bringing out their best characteristics are various temperatures.
- Large Water Reservoir (3 litre), with Optional Direct Plumbing Capable. This machine can be directly attached to a water supply to avoid refilling.
- Professional Gauge. A gauge on the right indicates pressure in the boiler. A perfect tool for feedback to help you better understand your machine and improve final results.
- Included Accessories: Two 58mm portafilters, tamper, single and double shot non-pressurized single wall baskets, a blind basket, brush, cleaning cloth, and manuals.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 34 cm x 58 cm x 73 cm
- Boiler Size: 2 Liter (Steam) / 0.75 Litre (Brew)
- Weight: 29.02 kb / 64 lbs
- Electrical: 110-120 V / 1500 W (North America Standard
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.