Note: The warranty of this machine is only eligible for 1 year covering the parts of the machine and is therefore not a full machine warranty.
Note: This is not plumbed version, it is a version with a water reservoir/tank.
The K150 System is perfect for brewing all K-Cup® beverages, whether it's coffee, tea, or iced beverages in less than a minute. The modern design, touchscreen, and features make this one of Keurig's most advanced brewers.
This unit is perfect for both homes and offices and provides a premium and reliable experience for both casual and higher volume use.
- Quiet-Brew Technology®
- Auto On/Off
- Adjustable Temperature
- Can Support Regular Use in Offices as Large as 30 People
- Interactive Touchsreen & Digital Clock
- Set Favourite K-Cup Size
- Five Cup Sizes (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.)
- Removable Drip Tray to Accommodate Travel Mugs
- Language Preference (English, Spanish, French)
- Makes 18 Cups Before Refilling; 90 oz Removable Water Reservoir
- Compatible With Direct Water Line Plumbing Kit
- NSF Certified for Foodservice
- Commercial UL Listed
- Dimensions: 35.6 x 26.4 x 35.3 cm ; 8 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 10 Kg
Looking to purchase a K150 and Direct Water Line Plumb Kit? Take a look at the K150P, a K150 with the Direct Water Line Plumb Kit preassembled.
**Previously known as the Keurig B150.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.