Using a modern pump boiler system and two filter choices is what makes this home espresso machine commercial grade equipment. The first, double spout espresso filter, is made for starting baristas. It's easy and convenient to use and can brew either one or two espressos at once. The filter's pressurized sieve produces an ideal brew despite tamp pressure and grind size. The second filter is for more experienced barista, this filter is made for specific grind size and tamp pressure. This bottomless sieve creates a richer, thicker, crema and hotter brew since the espresso has less contact with the portafilter.
The EC Pro comes equipped with a dual milk frother that includes a frothing attachment for cappuccinos or a steaming tube for lattes.The EC Pro automatically rinses itself and maintains proper temperature for steaming and frothing so there is no need for don time between brews.
- Includes two espresso filters; one for convenience, one for control.
- The double spout espresso filter creates an optimal brew, quickly and easily; brews 1 or 2 espressos at a time
- The bottomless espresso filter lets you brew barista style and perfect your technique
- Advanced pump boiler maintains a reservoir of hot water at the perfect temperature for faster and more consistent results
- State-of-the-art boiler increases brewing pressure and temperature stability
- 15 bar pump provides optimal pressure for rich crema, the thin layer of foam that marks a perfectly brewed espresso
- Commercial-style power frother for perfectly foamed or steamed milk for delicious cappuccinos and lattes
- 42-oz, removable water container
- Large, integrated cup warming tray
- Coffee scoop/tamper included
- Product Dimensions: 29.2 x 26 x 18.4 cm ; 3.6 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 Kg
Home Coffee Solutions’ warehouse is located in the Greater Toronto area. Most shipments within Canada arrive within 2-3 days but this is not guaranteed. Your product is shipped within 24 hours of your order Monday to Friday, unless otherwise noted. Should there be a problem with your delivery, a notification email will be sent to you as well as Home Coffee Solutions so that we are aware of the problem.
Our shipping rate is $15 (unless you qualify for free shipping, orders $60 or more) depending. ALL SHIPPING CHARGES are fully disclosed during the check out process at which time you can cancel your order should a shipping charge not be acceptable to you. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse shipping, adjust carriers or adjust rates as necessary. We will contact you should there be a problem before your order is processed. Note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes. We do not guarantee a time frame for delivery when using the Free Shipping option.
If you are not completely satisfied with an item that you have ordered and received, you may return the item to us for either an exchange or full refund (minus the shipping) on regular priced merchandise within 14 days of original purchase. All sale items are final. There are also no refunds or exchanges on consumables & food, which includes coffee, k-cups or tassimo t-discs.
In the event of an item being damaged in transit, please contact us to let us know. We will arrange to have a replacement for you, along with a return shipping label for the damaged item. Photographic evidence may be requested by us if you receive an item that is damaged and wish for an exchange.
If you have something you would like to return, simply call us TOLL-FREE at 1-855-516-9333. There are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES from December 26th to December 31st . Please send any returned items to the following address. Attn: Returns, Home Coffee Solutions Ltd., 82 Industry Street, Toronto, ON, M6M 4L7. Alternatively, all orders made online can be returned or exchanged at our store locations in Toronto, Ontario. A full copy of your receipt is required for any exchange or refund in our store. All sale items are final.
* Any returned items must be undamaged, unused and in all the original packaging. If you have any questions, please call us TOLL-FREE at 1-855-516-9333.