DeLonghi La Specialista Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine EC9335M
$799.99 CAD $899.99 CAD
+ $150 Value in Free Gifts Today! Add to Cart to Discover!
Availability: In stock
Ships to Canada Only
Handcraft Your Espresso, The Right Way.
Finally, an espresso machine that takes out the guesswork. Introducing La Specialista by De’Longhi. Created for the passionate espresso and coffee drinker, this elegantly designed, professionally-inspired espresso machine empowers you to precisely handcraft espresso just the way you like it. From start to finish — this machine has taken the margin of complications out of each step of the espresso process, so no need to deal with the complex aspects of the preparation. For starters, The Sensor Grinding Technology delivers precise, consistent grinding and the optimal dose for espresso, every time. Then the Smart Tamping Station lets you replicate the perfect tamp — simply activate the lever to press the dose with the right pressure for flawless results.
Next, Active Temperature Control with Dual Heating System provides the best temperature stability for optimal coffee extraction and milk texturing. La Specialista is equipped with two independent heating systems. One thermoblock for extracting coffee and an independent heating system for steaming milk or frothing ensures immediate beverage preparation. Finally, the Advanced Latte System ensures the perfect milk texture for café quality lattes and cappuccinos. And for added convenience, use La Specialista’s separate hot water spout to brew an authentic Americano. So whether you’re impressing guests with your magnificent coffee skills or enjoying the personal satisfaction that comes from handcrafting something the right way, the versatile La Specialista machine will give you a more enlightened espresso experience.
Innovation by De’Longhi. Espresso by you.
- Built-in Grinder with Sensor Grinding Technology. Exclusive Sensing technology delivers precise, consistent grinding and the optimal dose for espresso, every time.
- The Smart Tamping Station. Simply pull the lever to tamp the ground coffee with the right pressure for perfect results. There’s no need to remove the portafilter, so you get to enjoy a mess-free experience.
- Advanced Latte System. Choose your style of froth: microfoam frothing for Latte Art or rich froth for cappuccino. Just place your cup under the spout and select Flat or Foam. Once it’s finished, you can enjoy your flat hot milk, or the perfect foam to express your latte art creativity.
- 1 Second Heating System. Power the machine on, grind and tamp your dose, then immediately brew authentic espresso – no additional heat up time necessary. Thanks to a second heating system dedicated to the Advanced Latte System, you don’t have to wait to steam your milk, either. La Specialista is ready when you are.
- Pre Infusion Function. Gradually increases the water pressure to create an even extraction
- Easily Brew 1 or 2 Espresso Cups, Long Coffee, or Authentic Americano
- Instant Hot Water With Separate Spout
- Single & Double-Shot, Double-Walled Filter Baskets Included (Pressurized)
- Volumetric Control. User Preset and Manual Over-ride, or Re-Programmable Shot Volumes
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Provided by DeLonghi Canada (2 Year Default + Additional 1 Year Upon Registering after Purchase)
- External dimensions (wxdxh) (cm): 31.5 x 36.9 x 44.5
- Maximum cup height (cm): 12
- Input power (W): 1450
- Water Tank Capacity (l): 2.0L
- Removable water reservoir: Yes
- Body material: Stainless steel
- Pump pressure (bar): 19
Location, Free Shipping, & Delivery
Our business is located in the Greater Toronto Area. Shipments within Canada will normally reach you within 2-4 days, and 2-5 business for areas within the United States, but of course, due to potential postal delays outside of our control, we can’t guarantee time. Your order is sent out within 1 day of your order when it is place from Monday to Thursday, and sent out on the following business day for orders placed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Should an issue or delay arise with your delivery, an email will be sent to you from the shipping company to alert you of the event.
At the moment, we ship to Canada and United States only, with the exception of some United States locations such as Alaska, Hawaii, and a few other protectorates/territories like Guam and Puerto Rico. Orders over $60.00CAD within our designated shipping area (Canada / United States) qualify for free shipping. Note there are some overweight products that are not included in this offer.
If you’d like to place an order for other international external regions, please reach out to us via phone during business hours (1-855-516-9333), or Contact Us. We’ll get you an accurate shipping quote to wherever you’re located.
Where applicable, your shipping charge will be disclosed during the Check Out process. If you’d rather not spend the quoted amount, you may cancel your order. We reserve the right to refuse shipping, adjust our carriers, or adjust rates as necessary. We’ll reach out to you should any problems occur while your order is being processed. Unfortunately, we don’t ship to P.O. Boxes. We also can’t guarantee a time for delivery using the Free Shipping option.
Returns & Replacements
Here at Home Coffee Solutions, we want to make sure you are happy with your order. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you can return items to us for either an exchange or full refund, not including the cost of shipping. We only accept returns within the first 2 weeks of receiving your item, except during special periods with extended time such as the Holiday season (see below for details). Consumables & food, such as coffee, tea, all pods, or treats which have been opened or were purchased on sale are not eligible for return. Proof of purchases must be provided during any return.
Holiday Extended Return Policy
Products purchased as a gift between November 1st and December 24th can be fully refunded or exchanged until January 31st, hassle-free. Product(s) must be unopened, unused, and inside their original packaging and an email receipt of purchase must be provided to our customer service team to qualify.
To start processing your return, feel free to contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll free, at 1-855-516-9333.
If an item is damaged in transit, please contact us immediately when received to let us know. We will be happy to arrange a replacement for you, along with a return shipping label for the damaged items. We may ask for a photo and/or supporting information of the damaged item(s) that needs to be exchanged.
Note: We do not process any refunds or exchanges between December 26th to January 2nd. However returns will be processed after that time.