Handcraft Your Espresso, The Right Way.
LISTED AS ONE OF THE BEST LATTE MACHINES TO BUY IN 2020.
GOOD HOUSEKEEPING MAGAZINE, MAY 28, 2020
Available in Multiple Colours
Finally, an espresso machine that takes out the guesswork. Introducing La Specialista by De’Longhi. Created for the passionate espresso and coffee drinker, this elegantly designed, professionally-inspired espresso machine empowers you to precisely handcraft espresso just the way you like it. From start to finish — this machine has taken the margin of complications out of each step of the espresso process, so no need to deal with the complex aspects of the preparation. For starters, The Sensor Grinding Technology delivers precise, consistent grinding and the optimal dose for espresso, every time. Then the Smart Tamping Station lets you replicate the perfect tamp — simply activate the lever to press the dose with the right pressure for flawless results.
Next, Active Temperature Control with Dual Heating System provides the best temperature stability for optimal coffee extraction and milk texturing. La Specialista is equipped with two independent heating systems. One thermoblock for extracting coffee and an independent heating system for steaming milk or frothing ensures immediate beverage preparation. Finally, the Advanced Latte System ensures the perfect milk texture for café quality lattes and cappuccinos. And for added convenience, use La Specialista’s separate hot water spout to brew an authentic Americano. So whether you’re impressing guests with your magnificent coffee skills or enjoying the personal satisfaction that comes from handcrafting something the right way, the versatile La Specialista machine will give you a more enlightened espresso experience.
Innovation by De’Longhi. Espresso by you.
- Built-in Grinder with Sensor Grinding Technology. Exclusive Sensing technology delivers precise, consistent grinding and the optimal dose for espresso, every time.
- The Smart Tamping Station. Simply pull the lever to tamp the ground coffee with the right pressure for perfect results. There’s no need to remove the portafilter, so you get to enjoy a mess-free experience.
- Advanced Latte System. Choose your style of froth: microfoam frothing for Latte Art or rich froth for cappuccino. Just place your cup under the spout and select Flat or Foam. Once it’s finished, you can enjoy your flat hot milk, or the perfect foam to express your latte art creativity.
- 1 Second Heating System. Power the machine on, grind and tamp your dose, then immediately brew authentic espresso – no additional heat up time necessary. Thanks to a second heating system dedicated to the Advanced Latte System, you don’t have to wait to steam your milk, either. La Specialista is ready when you are.
- Pre Infusion Function. Gradually increases the water pressure to create an even extraction
- Easily Brew 1 or 2 Espresso Cups, Long Coffee, or Authentic Americano
- Instant Hot Water With Separate Spout
- Volumetric Control. User Preset and Manual Over-ride, or Re-Programmable Shot Volumes
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Provided by DeLonghi Canada (2 Year Default + Additional 1 Year Upon Registering after Purchase)
- Maintenance Care Kit - Includes Cleaning Brush, Bottle of Descaler (Decalcifier), and Water Hardness Testing Strip
- Milk Frothing Jug
- 51mm Portafilter with Single and Double-Shot Filter 51mm Baskets, Double-Walled / Pressurized
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- External dimensions (wxdxh) (cm): 31.5 x 36.9 x 44.5
- Maximum cup height (cm): 12
- Input power (W): 1450
- Water Tank Capacity (l): 2.0L
- Removable water reservoir: Yes
- Body material: Stainless steel
- Pump pressure (bar): 19
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Payment plans available with PayBright. Read more.