January Special Promotion!
Save an Additional 5% Off This Item
Use Promo Code at Checkout
High-End Results, Acclaimed Built Quality, & Quiet Operation
Eureka, an Italian manufacturer of precision coffee grinders since 1920, has introduced one of their latest designs, the Mignon series grinders. The Mignon grinders bring a great balance between form and function, as well as near silent operation. They are especially well known for their performance in espresso, creating consistently uniform and clump-free grinds - perfect for high-end, consistent, and easily repeatable results. Their large flat burrs also excel at reducing 'burning' during the grinding process, leading to a sweeter and more full-flavoured coffee.
Mignon grinders have gathered much recent attention and critical acclaim for their ability to grind with near zero-retention, making them some the best grinders in the market under a $1,000 for normal operation and single-dose grinding.
Each of the Mignon series grinders come with their own set of features, putting each model in it's own tier of features and performance. The Specialista features a larger 55mm diamond-hardened flat burrs, a digital and programmable touch display, an adjustable height portafilters rest, and more more.
- Large Flat Burrs: The Mignon Specialita's 55 mm flat burrs are made of hardened steel, treated with "Diamond-inside" technology
- Stepless Grind Size Adjustment Dial: Dial in the perfect shot with ultimate control from coarse to extra fine.
- Near Zero-Retention Grinder: Perfect for pre-weighing shots and single-dosing shots
- Touch Screen Simplicity: Select between two doses settings with programmable timing, or continuous on demand grinding
- ACE Anti-clump system: Designed to prevent clumps and eliminate any electrostatic charge in ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over coffee outflow, the ACE System ensures excellent cleanliness and dose consistency.
- 260-Watt Motor Running at 1350 rpm
- 300g Coffee Bean Hopper
- Quiet Grinding: a unique anti-vibration design reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to most conventional grinders. Grind at night time without waking your household.
- Dimensions: (D x H x W): 18cm x 35 cm x 12 cm
Weight: 5.6 kg
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300g
- Bean Hopper Material: Plastic
- Burr Material: Hardened Steel
- Burr Size: 55 mm
- Burr Speed: 1350 RPM
- Burr Type: Flat
- Dispensing Method: Doserless
- Material: Steel
- Volts: 110 / 120V
- Watts: 260 W
- Made In Italy
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS.