Note: This machine is marked as "open-box" the machine was used on display, some non-essential accessories may not be included with the purchase.
Note: This machine is only available for LOCAL PICKUP.
High-End Results, Acclaimed Built Quality, & Quiet Operation
Eureka, an Italian manufacturer of precision coffee grinders since 1920, has introduced one of their latest designs, the Mignon series grinders. The Mignon grinders bring a great balance between form and function, as well as near silent operation. They are especially well known for their performance in espresso, creating consistently uniform and clump-free grinds - perfect for high-end, consistent, and easily repeatable results. Their large flat burrs also excel at reducing 'burning' during the grinding process, leading to a sweeter and more full-flavoured coffee.
Mignon grinders have gathered much recent attention and critical acclaim for their ability to grind with near zero-retention, making them some the best grinders in the market under a $1,000 for normal operation and single-dose grinding.
Each of the Mignon series grinders come with their own set of features, putting each model in it's own tier of features and performance. The Specialista features a larger 55mm diamond-hardened flat burrs, a digital and programmable touch display, an adjustable height portafilters rest, and more more.
- Large Flat Burrs: The Mignon Specialita's 55 mm flat burrs are made of hardened steel, treated with "Diamond-inside" technology
- Stepless Grind Size Adjustment Dial: Dial in the perfect shot with ultimate control from coarse to extra fine.
- Near Zero-Retention Grinder: Perfect for pre-weighing shots and single-dosing shots
- Touch Screen Simplicity: Select between two doses settings with programmable timing, or continuous on demand grinding
- ACE Anti-clump system: Designed to prevent clumps and eliminate any electrostatic charge in ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over coffee outflow, the ACE System ensures excellent cleanliness and dose consistency.
- 260-Watt Motor Running at 1350 rpm
- 300g Coffee Bean Hopper
- Quiet Grinding: a unique anti-vibration design reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to most conventional grinders. Grind at night time without waking your household.
- Dimensions: (D x H x W): 18cm x 35 cm x 12 cm
Weight: 5.6 kg
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300g
- Bean Hopper Material: Plastic
- Burr Material: Hardened Steel
- Burr Size: 55 mm
- Burr Speed: 1350 RPM
- Burr Type: Flat
- Dispensing Method: Doserless
- Material: Steel
- Volts: 110 / 120V
- Watts: 260 W
- Made In Italy
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.