Save an Additional 10% Off This Item
Use Promocode at Checkout
The Jura WE8 includes the latest in Jura's high-end lineup of patented technology for the best tasting automatically produced espressos, coffees, and speciality drinks. This includes P.E.P. - Pulse Extraction process, Aroma G3 Grinder, and Jura's Intelligent water system.
THE EXCELLENCE OF JURA IN AN OFFICE
- Sustainability - the WE8 will Jura only uses fresh whole beans to prepare every shot, producing no excess waste commonly found in pod based systems. The used coffee grounds from a Jura are 100% compostable, contributing to a cleaner, and greener future.
- Quality Coffee - Jura uses patented technology to ensure that every cup of coffee, espresso, or speciality drinks meet a standard that even the most particular drinkers will enjoy.
- Fresh Coffee - Nothing compares to freshly ground coffee beans. With Jura, coffee beans are ground on the spot for every cup to create an unparalleled taste of freshness.
- Cost Effective - With some coffee beans, costs can be as low as .10-.14 per cup, making the machine an economical choice in some enviroments.
- TFT Colour Display - This modern and sleek screen brings a user-friendly experience that makes operating this machine intuitive and easy-to-use. The display will walk you through all the needed steps during any needed tasks, such as emptying coffee grinds or filling up the water reservoir.
- One Touch Operation - This WE8 Professional machine can make a wide range of standard and specialty beverages, all at the touch of a button. 1-2 espressos, ristrettos, coffees, cappuccino, latte macchiatos, milk foam, hot water (for tea), or flat white.
- Authentic Foam Frother - This fine foam frother makes perfect foam, and can even work with certain dairy alternatives such as almond milk.
- Programmable for Your Office - Easily program every drink to your spesific settings, such as strength, brew lengths, and proportions to make the perfect beverages that your employees love. Programming is easy and intuitive with the TFT display.
- Choose Your Strength - Coffees can be brewed at 8 different strength settings!
- Height Adjustable Spouts - The WE8 can prepare up to two drinks simultaneously using its central spouts. These are adjustable to accommodate a large range of glass sizes up to 11cm.
- Sustainability - Jura machines use whole bean coffee, ground fresh on every brew, and only create compost. No plastic or other waste is created during the brew process.
- Built-in Grinder - The Jura's Aroma G3 Grinder is fast, quiet, and consistent
- Bean Hopper - The Jura WE8's bean hopper can hold up to 500G of coffee at a time.
- Use Ground Coffee - Bypass the Aroma G3 Grinder with pre-ground coffee for other blends. Great for decaf drinkers.
- Self Cleaning - Unlike similar automatic coffee machines, there is no need to disassemble the brewing unit or mess with the internal parts to ensure the machine is functioning correctly. This machine has a self-cleaning mechanism that will ensure the machine is ready to go at all times.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Parts & Labour)
Location, Free Shipping, & Delivery
Our business is located in the Greater Toronto Area. Shipments within Canada will normally reach you within 2-4 days, and 2-5 business for areas within the United States, but of course, due to potential postal delays outside of our control, we can’t guarantee time. Your order is sent out within 1 day of your order when it is place from Monday to Thursday, and sent out on the following business day for orders placed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Should an issue or delay arise with your delivery, an email will be sent to you from the shipping company to alert you of the event.
At the moment, we ship to Canada and United States only, with the exception of some United States locations such as Alaska, Hawaii, and a few other protectorates/territories like Guam and Puerto Rico. Orders over $60.00CAD within our designated shipping area (Canada / United States) qualify for free shipping. Note there are some overweight products that are not included in this offer.
If you’d like to place an order for other international external regions, please reach out to us via phone during business hours (1-855-516-9333), or Contact Us. We’ll get you an accurate shipping quote to wherever you’re located.
Where applicable, your shipping charge will be disclosed during the Check Out process. If you’d rather not spend the quoted amount, you may cancel your order. We reserve the right to refuse shipping, adjust our carriers, or adjust rates as necessary. We’ll reach out to you should any problems occur while your order is being processed. Unfortunately, we don’t ship to P.O. Boxes. We also can’t guarantee a time for delivery using the Free Shipping option.
Returns & Replacements
Here at Home Coffee Solutions, we want to make sure you are happy with your order. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you can return items to us for either an exchange or full refund, not including the cost of shipping. We only accept returns within the first 2 weeks of receiving your item, except during special periods with extended time such as the Holiday season (see below for details). Consumables & food, such as coffee, tea, all pods, or treats which have been opened or were purchased on sale are not eligible for return. Proof of purchases must be provided during any return.
Holiday Extended Return Policy
Products purchased as a gift between November 1st and December 24th can be fully refunded or exchanged until January 31st, hassle-free. Product(s) must be unopened, unused, and inside their original packaging and an email receipt of purchase must be provided to our customer service team to qualify.
To start processing your return, feel free to contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll free, at 1-855-516-9333.
If an item is damaged in transit, please contact us immediately when received to let us know. We will be happy to arrange a replacement for you, along with a return shipping label for the damaged items. We may ask for a photo and/or supporting information of the damaged item(s) that needs to be exchanged.
Note: We do not process any refunds or exchanges between December 26th to January 2nd. However returns will be processed after that time.