Note: The warranty of this machine is only eligible for 1 year covering the parts of the machine and is therefore not a full machine warranty.
Note: This is not plumbed version, it is a version with a water reservoir/tank.
The K150 System is perfect for brewing all K-Cup® beverages, whether it's coffee, tea, or iced beverages in less than a minute. The modern design, touchscreen, and features make this one of Keurig's most advanced brewers.
This unit is perfect for both homes and offices and provides a premium and reliable experience for both casual and higher volume use.
- Quiet-Brew Technology®
- Auto On/Off
- Adjustable Temperature
- Can Support Regular Use in Offices as Large as 30 People
- Interactive Touchsreen & Digital Clock
- Set Favourite K-Cup Size
- Five Cup Sizes (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.)
- Removable Drip Tray to Accommodate Travel Mugs
- Language Preference (English, Spanish, French)
- Makes 18 Cups Before Refilling; 90 oz Removable Water Reservoir
- Compatible With Direct Water Line Plumbing Kit
- NSF Certified for Foodservice
- Commercial UL Listed
- Dimensions: 35.6 x 26.4 x 35.3 cm ; 8 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 10 Kg
Looking to purchase a K150 and Direct Water Line Plumb Kit? Take a look at the K150P, a K150 with the Direct Water Line Plumb Kit preassembled.
**Previously known as the Keurig B150.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Payment plans available with PayBright. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.