A Limited Edition of a World Class Classic
This machine is a mini version of the historic Products La Marzocco Linea Classic that was able to create unique flavors and extract the most potential from the coffee. The engineers behind the mini machine were aiming at providing the same experience which will be more accessible for home baristas.
The high potential of this machine is achieved through the use of many features normally found in other high-end machines such as the double-boiler structure, a PID and an integrated brew group system.
The Marzocco was also updated to include the "connected machine" remote technology that allows owners to connect to their coffee machine via the new La Marzocco Home App. With this app it is possible to:
- Turn on or off the machine
- Set and schedule automatic on/off times for the machine
- Check the temperature of the boiler and adjust it
- Enable standby mode which turns off the boilers of the machine, maintains app connection
- Adjust the pre-brew duration
- Dual Boilers. This machine features a set of separate boilers which enables the machine to brew and steam at the same time.
Integrated Brew Group. The integrated brew group together with the boilers achieve thermal stability.
- PID Control. Stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustments.
Thermal Stability System. The temperature is stabilized each time the water passes through an element.
- Hot Water Spout. Convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Internal Pump. Self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- Touch Steam Wand. The touch steam wand uses innovative double-wall technology in stainless steel. This keeps the outside of the wand cool to the touch while still maintaining great steaming power.
LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVES
Custom Wooden Parts. Refined Walnut wood finish paddle, paddle cover and steam knobs add an earthy tone any space.
Special Colour. The colour was the limited Linea Mini was chosen from the Renaissance period in Italy and the Tuscan countryside.
Brass Logos. The polished brass logos are reminiscent of the golden lily which has been the symbol of Florence for more than 1000 years.
- LED Lights: lightning allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Indicator Lights: provide user feedback on heating and water level.
- 1x Single Spout
- 1x Tamper
- 3x Precision Basket Inserts (21g, 17g, 14g)
- 1x Blind Basket
- 12 oz. Branded Milk Pitcher
- 1x Water Test Kit
EQUIPMENT TECH SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions WxDxH: 35.5 x 54 x 38.1 cm
- Water Tank: 3.5L
- 1600 Watts
- Weight 32.2 kg(71 pounds)
- Voltage: 220/240V 50-60Hz – 120V 60Hz
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Payment plans available with PayBright. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.