NOTE: THIS MACHINE IS MARKED AS "OPEN-BOX" AND SOME NON-ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES MAY NOT BE INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE.
NOTE: THIS MACHINE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICKUP.
Commercial Grade Performance Built to Impress.
Introducing The Rocket Giotto Type V - A Compact Premium Espresso Machine Built by Hand in Milan, Italy, with Quality and Reliability Expected From the Rocket Lineup. The Type V is Offered in Two Styles, Both with Heat Exchanger PID Temperature Control Technology. Temperature Control is Optimized Through the PID Controller. It Draws on 4 Different Signals to Ensure Stability and Optimum In-Cup Results. New Features Include a Shot Timer that Brings a Digital Display to the Machine and an Adjustable Temperature Display that Allows the User to Select Individual Brewing Temperatures for Different Coffee Types and Roast Styles.
- 1.8L Heat Exchange Boiler - Brass and Copper Plated Boiler with Heat Exchange for Simultaneous Coffee Brewing and Milk Frothing. Special Insulation Increases Temperature Consistency and Energy Savings.
- PID Temperature Controller - A Digital Temperature Controller is Hidden Under the Drip Tray and Allows for Extremely Accurate Temperature Control.
- Dual Pre-Infusion Technology - Enhanced Flavor and Consistent Quality Extractions.
- E61 Group Head - Easily Extract Great Espresso with this Time-Tested and Durable Group Head. This Group Head Includes Enhanced Temperature Stability. A Reliable High Performer.
- Professional Pressure Gauge - Learn Your Machine to Gauge Optimum Extraction
- High-Quality Design - A premium AISI 304 stainless steel casing houses the Rocket Giotto Type V.
- Water Sensor
- Built-In Steam and Hot Water Wands: The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands so no need to worry about scolding your hands. Even better, milk doesn't stick to a dual-walled steam wand as it does with regular wand.
- Pressure Control Switch
- Vibration Pump
- Hot Water Stand
- Height-Adjustable Feet - Reduce the overall height from 16.75" down by 2" to 14.75" mm to fit your counter top.
- Electronically Controlled: The machine features a microprocessor that controls water levels in the boiler and fresh water reservoir. It also has a low water level indication warning system.
- Shot Timer: The new integrated shot timer allows fine-tuning espresso extraction even further by monitoring exact shot time.
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Single Spout Portafilter
- Double Spout Portafilter
- Metal Tamper
- Single and Double Shot Filter Baskets
- Coffee Scoop
- Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Manuals and USB Drive Containing In-Depth Information and Instructions
- Cup Clearance: 3.5"
- Boiler Volume: 1.8L
- Reservoir Size: 2.9L
- Portafilter Size: 2.3"
Dimensions (WxDxH): 11" x 16.75 x 15.75"
- Power: 1200 Watts
- Voltage: 120 V
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.