Premium Espresso with Automation at Every Stage.
Tune for Best Extractions & Frothing
7 Programmable Drink Options
Choose 5 Premade & Customizable Drinks
- Intuitive Digital Touch-Interface and Modern Design
- 15-Bar Italian Pump Pressure
- Over Pressure Valve. Commercial Grade Feature to Limit Maximum Extraction Pressure to 9 Bar for Optimal Espresso Flavour
- Dual Boil
- Dedicated Espresso boiler with Digital PID Control to Deliver Precise Water Temperatures within 2 Degrees. Programmable between 190°-205°
- Dedicated Steam Boiler with Integrated Heat Exchange (Aids Thermal Stability)
- Heated Group Head–PID Controlled Embedded Element (Maintains Thermal Stability)
- Built-In Grinder and Removable Bean Hopper with Adjustable Grind Control
- Brushed Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel Dual Boilers
- Pre Infusion Function. Gradually Increases the Water Pressure to Create an Even Extraction
- Purge Function. Automatically Changes Water Temperatures After Steam back to Ideal Espresso Extractions Temperatures.
- Dry Puck Feature. Remove Excess Water from The Brew Basket After Extraction for Easy Disposal of the Coffee Puck.
- Brew 1 or 2 Shots
- Instant Hot Water
- True Americano Feature With Dedicated Water Spout
- Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture
- Volumetric Control. Preset 1 & 2 Cup Volumes, Manual Over-ride, or Re-Programmable Shot Volumes
- 84oz Capacity Water Reservoir
- 1/2lb Bean Hopper Capacity.
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty Provided at the Discretion of Breville (Terms and Conditions)
EQUIPMENT TECH SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 16.25'' x 15'' x 18''
- Voltage: 110 - 120V (North America)
- 1800 Watts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.