Ships Free With Orders Over $60.
Complete kit for when your espresso machine's group head needs a good clean. If your machine has a 3-way pressure release valve, you can clean it with a brush and use this blank portafilter basket with the Cafiza Cleaning Powder to back flush through and clean out the inside of the group.
Always follow the manufacturer's cleaning and disassembly instructions. All mix ratios can be modified if a stronger solution is needed.
Backflush (each group head):
- Insert blank filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder. Insert portafilter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza Powder 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.
- Use with Cafiza or similar cleaning product
- Espresso Machine must have a 3-Way Solenoid Valve
- Made in Italy
- Outer Diameter: 70mm
- Height: 17mm
- 57mm size fits most standard portafilters for commercial style group heads
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.