SAVE THE TAX! January Special Promotion
Pay no tax on this item at checkout. We pay all HST, QST, GST, & PST for you!
Promotion Automatically Applied at checkout.
Professional Performance and Incredible Value
Coming from the ECM line up, Classica PID is able to perform barista tasks with the help of the tools that are normally found in a larger and more expensive prosumer machines. Make full use of E61 group head and an included PID controller which will allow for much greater temperature stability as well as the option to adjust the brew temperature and bring out more subtle flavors in coffee. This machine makes use of a single 0.75 liter stainless steel boiler, which will allow you to pour the shot after shot, however, it will not offer an ability of a heat exchanger or a double boiler machine to pour the shot and froth the milk at the same time.
All in all, this is a perfect semi-automatic machine for a home of 1-2 coffee drinkers that really do know the difference.
- E61 Group Head - The ECM Classika PID features a well known and widely used E61 group head. This group head comes with a practical design and an outstanding technology.
- Single Boiler - One single boiler performs the dual purpose of pouring espresso and steaming the milk.
- Vibratory Pump - Quiet and reliable and delivering the right pressure when needed, ECM's pump allows for greater performance and also reduces backpressure from the boiler(thereby preventing the boiler blocks).
- 58mm Portafilter - In spite of it's small frame, the ECM Classika includes and full size portafilter.
- PID controller - ECM Classika has an internal PID controller that doubles the function as a timer for your perfect shots.
- Professional Gauge - The ECM Classika features a professional gauge. It indicates pump pressure and serves as a great feedback tool which lets you better understand your machine and improve your final results.
- Large Drip Tray - ECM Classika features a drip tray with even more capacity and more space - even for big cups.
- A 58mm Portafilter
- Single Shot Basket
- Double Shot Basket
- Set of manuals
EQUIPMENT TECH FACTS
|Housing Color||Stainless Steel
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Boilers||1|
|Steam Wand Features||No-Burn, Swappable Steam Tips|
|Boiler Heater Location||Internal|
|Maximum Cup Height(cm)||10.1|
|Removable Water Tank||Yes|
|Pod and Capsule Compatibility||No|
|Brew Boiler Wattage||1200|
|Display Type||Brew Temperature Display,Low-Water Warning, Power Light,Temperature Control|
|Cup Warmer||Passively Heated|
|Portafilter Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Pump Pressure||15 Bar|
|Manufacturer's Warranty Period||3-Year Parts and Labor Warranty|
|Power Cord Length(cm)||122
|Water Tank Size(liters)||2.8|
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.