Note: The warranty of this machine is only eligible for 1 year covering the parts of the machine and is therefore not a full machine warranty.
The Keurig® K4000 brewing system is Keurig's newest and highest-end model for businesses. Designed for the workplace, this K-Cup® brewing system will bring a warm, coffeehouse feel to your office. Brew specialty milk beverages like cappuccinos and lattes or regular teas and coffees in less than a minute with a single touch.
Note: The Keurig K4000 does not come included with plumbing parts such as fittings or hoses. The machine is also designed for use with a water filter - we recommend one of these water filtration systems. All fittings and hoses may be sourced from your local hardware store.
- Perfect for workplaces and offices. Built for the speed and durability required in high-traffic situations
- Two 1lb. milk powder hoppers that make up-to 50 cappuccinos or lattes
- Intuitive touchscreen
- Designed for continuous use in large office spaces
- 5 cup sizes for coffee and tea (4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz)
- 3 cup sized for specialty milk beverages (8, 10, 12oz)
- Automatic post-brew K-Cup pod ejection and storage
- Removable drip tray
- Designed to be plumbed directly into a waterline (Manually Fillable Water Reservoir Not Available)
Dimensions: 18.5"D x 14.96"W x 20.47"H/32.09"H (during powder hopper refills)
To reduce maintenance and scale buildup inside your machine, we recommend pairing this unit with one of these filters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.