The Iperespresso Ethiopia is a seductive Arabica coffee created by balancing bitter and sour. It comes from the Yirgacheffe region of Ethiopia, one of the regions where the Arabica bean originated, is grown by many small coffee farmers in shady places on coffee plantations or at home in their own gardens and harvested by hand. As a result, it has distinctive floral notes of jasmine and fruity notes of ripe melon with the full range of citrus fruits.
- 100% Illy Arabica Selection Single-Origin Coffee
- Compatible with Illy Iperespresso Brewers
- 100% Direct trade, ethically sourced coffee (better than fair trade)
- 100% Arabica beans sourced from top 1% of coffee farms
- Recyclable packaging
- Value Pack! Large Quantity Bulk Format for Extra Cost Savings
ROAST: Medium Roast
TASTING NOTES: Mild, Floral Jasmine Notes & Fruity
FORMAT: Case of 126 Capsules (6x Tins of 21)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS.