Save an Additional 15% Off
Use Promo Code at Checkout
Looking for a model with flow control? See here.
A Wonderful Variant of the Commercial Grade Profitech Pro 500
Designed and made in Germany, Profitec espresso machines are well known for their outstanding build quality and attention to engineering and design on every detail.
The Profitec 500 with PID is the latest version and upgrade to Profitec's popular Pro 500 Heat Exchanger espresso machine. This machine has key features such as an E61 group head, PID temperature controller, a vibratory pump, stainless steel boiler, double wall steam and hot water arms, and a beautiful stainless steel finish.
Why The Version with Quick Steam Technology?
- The main difference between the original Profitec Pro 500 and Profitec Pro 500 Quick Steam is the inclusion of two joysticks instead of the rotary dials. These joysticks provide users with the ability to use the full steam power of the machine on demand instantly.
Heat-Exchange Stainless Steel Boiler (2 Litre): This machine features a large boiler designer for simultaneous coffee brewing and milk frothing. The stainless steel construction maximizes durability for long-lasting operation.
- Commercial Grade Double Walled Steam Wand & Hot Water Dispenser. Durable and convenient insulated designs for high pressure, convenience use, and excellent café quality microfoam.
- E61 58mm Commercial Group Head. Highly regarded as one of the best group head designs in espresso machines, the E61 ensures even heat and water distribution, thermal stability, durability, and an easy-to-use consistently excellent experience that yields superior espresso extractions.
- PID Temperature Controller: This machine has a digital temperature controller, hidden under the drip tray, which allows you to change the boiler temperature while greatly improving overall temperature stability and also eliminating the need for the added step of a 'cooling flush' usually demanded by heat exchanger espresso machines. PID becomes especially useful for extracting specialty coffees and bringing out their best characteristics are various temperatures.
- 3-Way Solenoid Valve. This commercial feature helps relieve the water pressure of the coffee when the brew switch is off by drying out the used ground coffee in the portafilter immediately after brewing. This way you can easily knock off the dried coffee and get ready to brew your next shot.
- Large Water Reservoir (3 litres)
- Two Professional Gauges. A gauge on the left indicates pressure in the boiler, and one on the right measuring group head pressure while coffee is brewing. These are both tools for feedback to help you better understand your machine and improve final results.
- Included Accessories: Two 58mm portafilters, tamper, single and double shot non-pressurized single-wall baskets, a blind basket, brush, cleaning cloth, and manuals.
- 2-Year Warranty
Dimensions (W x D x H): 30.2 cm x 44.7 cm x 39.3 cm
- Maximum cup height: 3.25'' / 8.25 cm
- Weight: 22.7 kb / 50 lbs
- Electrical: 110-120 V / 1400 W (North America Standard
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.