Made for a Professional Experience.
Silvia Pro X is the 1-group espresso machine that provides precision and control over every shot, all packed in a small compact design. Silvia Pro X blends the professional performance of Rancilio espresso machines and the remarkable capabilities of Silvia – with the addition of two PID, a digital display, two independent boilers, and a wider range of coffee solutions - all designed to provide the best coffee experience and to meet the needs of expert baristas.
- NEW with this machine: A Pressure Gauge - Displays brew pressure during extraction allowing the user to get immediate feedback on how to adjust grind coarseness, dosage or tamp pressure for a perfect shot of espresso.
PID. Electronic control over water temperature in the coffee boiler and steam boiler, via internal PID offers extremely precise temperature stability.
- Temperature Regulation. The temperature of water for coffee and steam can be adjusted easily via the display buttons.
- Dual Boilers. Silvia Pro X is equipped with two separate boilers, both equipped with PID: one boiler is dedicated to heating the water for coffee, and the other is a steam boiler for hot water and steam.
- Variable Soft Infusion: When activated, the coffee puck is gently soaked with low-pressure water for up to 6 seconds before ramping up to normal brewing pressure; preventing channeling and improve extractions.
- Equipment. High-quality professional equipment and heavy-duty components: ergonomic portafilter, insulated boilers, multi-directional stainless steel steam wand and steam knob, cup tray and brass brewing unit.
- Commercial Grade Steam Wand. This durable steam wand has a single hole milk frothing tip to create the perfect cafe-style beverage. Opening and closing the steam tap is simple with the newly redesigned steam knob, and the steam knob can help prepare hot water for Americano, tea or hot chocolate.
- Commercial Grouphead. Ensure even heat and water distribution with this chrome-plated marine brass grouphead, for a superior brewing environment and more consistent espresso extraction.
3-Way Solenoid Valve. This commercial feature helps relieve the water pressure of the coffee when the brew switch is off by drying out the used ground coffee in the portafilter immediately after brewing. This way you can easily knock off the dried coffee and get ready to brew your next shot!'
High-Quality Portafilter. The portafilter included in the Rancilio Silvia is heavy-duty and features a newly designed grip handle. The chrome brass plate helps with temperature stabilization and simplifies the process of producing a great shot of espresso. Two commercial-sized filter baskets are included (single shot & double shot - both 58mm in diameter).
- 15 Bar Vibratory Pump. Extract the maximum flavour of coffee from your beans.
- Built-in Cup Warmer. Note: Cups not included
- Easy-to-Use. Intuitive controls and simple buttons create a great shot of espresso.
- Rancilio Technology in Just 25cm.
- Stainless Steel Body.
- Digital Display with Shot Timer, Temperature Indicator, and Water Alert.
- Programmable Wake-Up Mode.
Built-in 2-Litre Water Reservoir.
- Safety Water Management and Professional Delivery.
Energy-Saving Insulated Boilers.
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray.
- Adjustable in Height Cup Tray,
- Easy to Remove Parts for Cleaning.
ESE Pod Compatible
- Professional Design
- Recommended for home, office and coffee corner.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty Provided by Rancilio
- Two Filter Baskets - Single shot (8g), and Double Shot (16g)
- Coffee Scoop - 7g
- Professional Tamper - With a Black Wooden Handle (58mm)
EQUIPMENT TECH SPECIFICATIONS
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 2L
- Dimensions: 39cm | 15.3" (H) x 25cm | 9.8" (W) x 42cm | 16.5" (D)
- Weight: 20kg
- Voltage: 120V
- 1000 Watts
- Made in Italy
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.