Superior Performance. No Compromise.
Handcrafted in Italy, This Machine is the Ultimate Luxury Commercial Espresso Machine. The Rocket R58 V2 is the Latest Model in its Series and Provides an Unmatched Quality of Coffee. It Exceeds Expectations with its Exceptional Design, Ease-of-Use and Advanced Features, Such as an External PID System, Inclined Boiler Technology, and Pre-Infusion Technology. This Machine is Exclusively for the Espresso Lover that will Appreciate the Highest Quality Espresso Shot.
- Dual Boiler - Two Separate Boilers for Steam Production and Espresso Production Let You Use Simultaneously and Control Each of Their Independent Temperatures with Great Precision. Both are Made from Copper and Comes with Lead Free Brass Endplates and Additional Insulation.
- External PID Temperature Controller - A PID is Attached Externally to the Machine and Allows You to Control the Two Boilers and Turn the Service Boiler Off.
Practical Screen - This new version of the machine features a newly designed display which allows you to monitor the your process of coffee making.
- Powerful Heating Element - Achieve a Perfectly Frothed Milk Every Time with the R58's Extra Powerful's Heating Element.
- Pre-Infusion Technology - Enhanced Flavor and Consistent Quality Extractions. This machine is equipped with a mechanical pre-infusion system.
- E61 Group Head - Easily Extract Great Espresso with this Time-Tested and Durable Group Head. This Group Head Includes Enhanced Temperature Stability. A Reliable High Performer.
- High-Quality Design - A premium AISI 304 stainless steel casing houses the Rocket Giotto Type V.
- Height-Adjustable Feet
- Water Sensor
- Built-In Steam and Hot Water Wands: The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands so no need to worry about scolding your hands. Even better, milk doesn't stick to a dual-walled steam wand as it does with regular wand.
- Pressure Control Switch
- Rotary Pump
- Hot Water Stand
- Built-In Cup Warmer
- 1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Single Spout Portafilter
- Double Spout Portafilter
- Metal Tamper
- Single and Double Shot Filter Baskets
- Coffee Scoop
- Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Manuals and USB Drive Containing In-Depth Information and Instructions
- Steam Boiler Volume: 1.7L
- Espresso Boiler Volume: 0.58 L
- Reservoir Size: 2.5L
- Portafilter Size: 2.3"
Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.25" x 17.5 x 16.25"
- Power: 1400 Watts
- Voltage: 155 V
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.