Small but Mighty Semi-Automatic Machine
Enjoy an atmosphere of a real Italian style coffee, with ECM's smallest line product, the Casa V. The ECM Casa V manages to be one of the best semi-automatic machines under 1500$ due to the value it offers to the Baristas. What is incredible about this machine is the fact that many typically prosumer-exclusive features are borrowed in the Casa V. For instance the brew pressure gauge that will allow you to watch for the pressure while you brew to maintain consistency. At the same time the 1200watt heating element works on 0.4 liter eco brass boiler, maintaining the temperature and heating the Casa V to the efficient brewing temperature in just under 7 minutes(with steam temperature being settled in just over 1 minute).
All in all, this is a perfect semi-automatic machine for a home of 1-2 coffee drinkers that really do know the difference.
- Ring Brew Group - The ECM Casa V takes advantage of ring brew group for a café quality espresso while saving space and allowing for a very short heat up time (5-7 minutes).
- Single Boiler- One single boiler performs the dual purpose of pouring espresso and steaming the milk.
- Vibratory Pump - Quiet and reliable and delivering the right pressure when needed, ECM's pump allows for greater performance and also reduces backpressure from the boiler(thereby preventing the boiler blocks).
- 58mm Portafilter - In spite of it's small frame, the casa V includes and full size portafilter.
- Professional Gauge - The ECM Casa V features a professional gauge. It indicates pump pressure and serves as a great feedback tool which lets you better understand your machine and improve your final results.
- Intuitive Controls - Casa V features four dedicated buttons for powering on the machine, pulling the shot, and dispensing steam or hot water.
- A 58mm Portafilter
- Single Shot Basket
- Double Shot Basket
- Set of manuals
EQUIPMENT TECH FACTS
|Housing Color||Stainless Steel
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Boilers||1|
|Boiler Feature||Rapid Steam|
|Boiler Heater Location||Internal|
|Maximum Cup Height(cm)||7.6|
|Removable Water Tank||Yes|
|Brew Group Type||Ring|
|Brew Boiler Wattage||1200|
|Display Type||Indicator Lights|
|Cup Warmer||Passively Heated|
|Portafilter Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Pump Pressure||16 Bar|
|Manufacturer's Warranty Period||2 Years Parts and Warranty|
|Power Cord Length(cm)||96.52|
|Water Tank Size(liters)||2.8|
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.