Coffee Week Promotion!
Save an Additional 5% Off This Item
Use Promo Code at Checkout
Commercial-Grade Espresso in Your Home.
The Lelit Anna 2 (the newest version of the Lelit Anna series) is a high-quality, Italian-made espresso machine and is one of the best home espresso machines for easily preparing espressos and cappuccinos like a real professional barista. This machine is recommended for intermediate to advanced coffee makers.
The Anna 2 has a 3-way solenoid valve so that the group handle can be immediately removed after brewing. This valve also allows the machine to be backflushed.
With Lelit machines, you’ll be able to enjoy the flavour of an Italian breakfast every time you want - whether you are brewing for yourself, your family, your friends or whether you are making an espresso, a cappuccino, an American coffee, or a Latte macchiato. Make your coffee just like a real barista.
The Lelit Anna 2 has a built-in brew pressure gauge, showing you whether the brewing pressure is optimal (too little pressure leads to under extraction, whereas too much pressure leads to over-extraction). The gauge also shows when maximum pressure is reached while backflushing - so you know when to turn the pump off.
One of the most important differences between the Anna 2 and the older Anna is the improved steam strength. This makes all the difference when trying to achieve silky, creamy milk for café quality flat whites, lattes, and cappuccinos.
The Anna 2 has a 15 bar pump. This ensures an optimal brew pressure and prevents bitter coffee from resulting from a high brew pressure. It also has a factory-installed PID, which is key for temperature stability. The PID dynamically interacts with the brass boiler in order to keep the chosen extraction temperature (we usually recommend 96-97°C) as stable as possible.
- PID Temperature Controller. The Anna 2 comes with a PID temperature controller. This digital controller allows you to change the boiler temperature while greatly improving overall temperature stability - vital for great-tasting espressos. This is much more precise than a regular thermostat and can maintain the temperature within 1 degree. A PID comes in handy when brewing specialty coffees and you want to bring out their flavour by testing at various temperatures.
Compact Design. The Anna 2 is only 23 cm wide and 34 cm high, making it very compact. It can deliver cafe-quality drinks without taking up much room.
- Designed to Last. Lelit is known for espresso machines with the exceptional build quality. Hand-assembled in Brescia, Italy, the Anna 2 is made with high-quality stainless steel with exceptional attention to detail and is easy to clean. The group head, boiler, and filter basket are all made of brass for extra longevity and stable thermals.
Powerful Steam. A proper brass boiler combined with 1000 W heating power produces powerful dry steam. Excellent steam power combined with a single steam hole tip tuned to the 250 mL boiler size makes it possible to achieve a nice fine micro-foam for all your favourite specialty coffees. Lelit noticeably improved the performances of the boiler and matched it with a professional steam wand, so that espresso coffee, lattes and cappuccinos at home can become an everyday routine.
- Temperature Stability. The brew boiler is located directly over the brew group to maximize temperature stability and ensure water travels the shortest path from the boiler to your cup while remaining at the right temperature. The brew group and boiler are made of brass to maximize temperature stability and keep your delicious espresso at the correct temperature.
- Brew Pressure Gauge. The brew extraction pressure gauge tells you under what pressure your espresso is being extracted and indicates whether the brewing pressure is optimal. If pressure is too high you can adjust your coffee grind to be more coarse to prevent a bitter and sour flavour; if the pressure is too low, you can adjust to a finer grind to prevent a bland cup of coffee.
Pod Compatible. E.S.E pods fit inside the portafilter allowing you to brew your favourite E.S.E pods.
- 3 Way Solenoid Valve. Typically found in commercial machines, the valve directs the flow of water from the boiler to the brew group and relieves brewing pressure from the portafilter. The valve dries out the used ground coffee in the portafilter immediately after the brewing is finished. So you can straight away remove the handle, easily knock the dried coffee out and reset the machine for another shot.
- Powerful Pump. The Lelit Anna 2 has a very powerful 12-15 bar pressure pump to extract maximum flavour from the coffee beans.
- Water Reservoir. The 91oz water reservoir is removable for easy cleaning. You can fill it while the machine is operating or remove it for filling at the sink.
- Cup Warmer. A cup warmer is located on the top of the machine and holds up to 6 espresso cups to keep them warm. Pre-heating your cups is a prerequisite for the perfect espresso.
- ESE Pod Compatible
- Large Water Reservoir (91oz / 2.7L)
- Professional Design
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty Provided by Lelit
- 1 Single filter basket
- 1 Double filter basket
- 1 ESE filter basket
- 1 Portafilter
- 1 Plastic coffee scoop
- 1 Plastic tamper
- 1 Blind basket
EQUIPMENT TECH SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions: 23 (L) x 26.5 (D) x 34 (H) cm
- Voltage: 110 - 120V
- 1050 Watts
- Weight: 7.2 kg (16lbs)
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.