Father's Day Promotion!
Save an Additional 15% Off
Use Promo Code at Checkout
The Profitec Go series is finally here!
With a variety of styles available, the Profitec Go series presents home baristas with the opportunity to make a great cup of espresso(or a latte) with even more amenities than before.
This single boiler machine presents a variety of interesting features such as the inclusion of a ring brew group, convenient PID, ECO mode, brewing counter and more.
All in all, this is a perfect semi-automatic machine for intermediate coffee baristas who can taste the difference.
Some Brand History
Like many brands, Profitec once started as a learner by importing Italian-made machines into Germany. Today, there is no doubt that Profitec is more than able to design its own machines that excel in their ability to make a perfect shot of espresso.
- 5-7 min Heating Phase.
- PID Installed and a Timer Display - This part will allow you to set the desired temperature for coffee extraction and steam. The display also works as a brewing time counter for when you are extracting your espresso.
- Accessible Expansion Valve - Easily accessible expansion valve is available for brewing pressure adjustment as required without having to open the entire frame(variable value between approx. 8.5 and 12 bar).
- ECO mode - allows you to program a timer to switch off the boiler when not in use, saving energy.
- Pump-Pressure Gauge installed.
- Brass boiler.
- Button Control Panel - A button panel that makes it easy to control all the functions of the machine, as well as a rotary valve for steam extraction.
- 58mm Portafilter - In spite of its small frame, the Go includes a full-size portafilter.
Cleaning Reminder Function - a reminder can be set to display when to clean it.
- Steam Wand - A multidirectional steam wand has a great range of motion for ease of use. It helps create a fine and creamy milk foam effortlessly for your cappuccino and latte.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Portafilter with 2 spouts
- Filter 1 cup
- Filter 2 cups
- Blind filter
- Coffee tamper
- Cleaning brush
- User manual
EQUIPMENT TECH FACTS
|Depth(with filter holder)||41 cm|
|Water Reservoir||2.8 litres|
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.