Commercial-Grade Espresso. A Compact Performance.
Designed and made in Germany, Profitec espresso machines are well known for their outstanding build quality and attention to engineering and design on every detail.
The Profitec 400 with PID is the latest version and upgrade to Profitec's popular Pro 300 Heat Exchanger espresso machine. This machine has key features such as an E61 group head, PID temperature controller, a vibratory pump, stainless steel boiler, double wall steam, and hot water arms, and a beautiful stainless steel finish with custom valve disclets(red, green, yellow, and blue) included with every purchase.
Heat-Exchange Stainless Steel Boiler (1.6 Litre): This machine features a large boiler designer for simultaneous coffee brewing and milk frothing. The stainless steel construction maximizes durability for long lasting operation.
- Commercial Grade Double Walled Steam Wand & Hot Water Dispenser. Durable and convenient insulated designs for high pressure, connivence use, and excellent café quality microfoam.
- E61 58mm Commercial Group Head. Highly regarded as one of the best group head designs in espresso machines, the E61 ensures even heat and water distribution, thermal stability, durability, and an easy-to-use consistently excellent experience which yields a superior espresso extractions.
- PID Temperature Controller: This machine has a manual temperature controller, hidden under the drip tray, which allows you to change the boiler temperature while greatly improving overall temperature stability and also eliminating the need for the added step of a 'cooling flush' usually demanded by heat exchanger espresso machines. PID becomes especially useful for extracting specialty coffees and bringing out their best characteristics are various temperatures.
- Large Water Reservoir (2.8 litre)
- Professional Gauge. Dual gauge for boiler and pump pressure.
- Included Accessories: Two 58mm portafilters, tamper, single and double shot non-pressurized single wall baskets, a blind basket, brush, cleaning cloth, and manuals.
- 2-Year Warranty
• Weight 21.5 kg
• Dimensions (WxDxH):
228 x 448 x 372 mm without portafilter
228 x 558 x 372 mm with portafilter
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.