Commercial Grade Performance Crafted for Your Countertop.
Introducing The Rocket Giotto Evoluzione R - A Premium Espresso Machine with Superior Commercial-Grade Technology that is Hand Made in Milan, Italy. The Stability and Temperature Control on the Evoluzione R is Further Enhanced with PID Temperature Control, Insulated Boilers and the Rocket Espresso 9mm Boiler End Plates. The Use of a Rotary Pump Ensures Quiet Yet Robust Pump Performance and Allows the User to Have the Machine Draw Water from Internal Machine Reservoir or Alternatively Connect the Machine Directly to the Water Supply.
- 1.8L Heat Exchange Boiler - Brass and Copper Plated Boiler with Heat Exchange for Simultaneous Coffee Brewing and Milk Frothing. Special Insulation Increases Temperature Consistency and Energy Savings.
- PID Temperature Controller - A Digital Temperature Controller is Hidden Under the Drip Tray and Allows for Extremely Accurate Temperature Control.
- Dual Pre-Infusion Technology - Enhanced Flavor and Consistent Quality Extractions.
- E61 Group Head - Easily Extract Great Espresso with this Time-Tested and Durable Group Head. This Group Head Includes Enhanced Temperature Stability. A Reliable High Performer.
- Professional Pressure Gauge - Learn Your Machine to Gauge Optimum Extraction
- High-Quality Design - A premium AISI 304 stainless steel casing houses the Rocket Giotto Type V.
- Includes a hard Plumbing option and a Water Reservoir.
- Water Sensor
- Built-In Steam and Hot Water Wands: The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands so no need to worry about scolding your hands. Even better, milk doesn't stick to a dual-walled steam wand as it does with regular wand.
- Pressure Control Switch
- Rotary Pump
- Hot Water Stand
- Height-Adjustable Feet - Reduce the overall height from 16.75" down by 2" to 14.75" mm to fit your counter top.
- 1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Single Spout Portafilter
- Double Spout Portafilter
- Metal Tamper
- Single and Double Shot Filter Baskets
- A Blind Basket
- Coffee Scoop
- Cleaning Cloth
- A set of manuals
- Cup Clearance: 10cm
- Boiler Volume: 1.8L
- Reservoir Size: 3L
- Portafilter Size: 58mm
Dimensions (WxDxH): 35.5m x 42cm x 40cm
- Power: 1200 Watts
- Voltage: 120 V
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Payment plans available with PayBright. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.