Large Variety. Compact Machine.
Spoil yourself with one of the largest varieties in a single espresso machine. With a simple touchscreen user interface, anyone can customize their own specialty coffee in a single touch.
- 11 Pre-set Specialty Beverage Options
- Enjoy your brew in no time with Saeco's Quick Heat Boiler - reach hot temperatures faster than ever before.
- AquaClean Filter Included - Make up-to 5000 cups without needing to descale with Saeco's new and innovate patented technology.
- Strength Selection - Choose from 5 different strength settings and use the Memo Function to save it
- Adjustable Temperature - 3 Temperature settings
- Ceramic Grinders - Make at least 20 000 cups of superior coffee with the most durable ceramic grinders Saeco has to offer.
- 10 Grinder Settings - Fine-tune your coffee's richness to perfection
- Easy-to-Use Interface - Tactile backlit display and seamless navigation
- Iconic Design - Stainless steel exterior shaped to precision and crafted to give the best look on any classic countertop.
- 2 Cups Simultaneous
- Adjustable spout
- Automatic shut-off
- Easy Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Automatic descaling cycle
- Automatic rinse cycle
- Descale indicator
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Removable brewing group for easy rinsing
- Removable drip tray
- Removable water tank
- Included Accessories:
- Measuring scoop
- Cleaning brush
- Water hardness test strip
- 1 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- Bean Container Capacity: 250g
- Water Tank Capacity: 1.8L
- Max cup height: 78-164 mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 215 x 429 x 330 mm
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- Stand-by Power Consumption: <0.5 Watts
- A-Class Energy Label
- Power: 1850 Watts
- Voltage: 120V
Location, Free Shipping, & Delivery
Our business is located in the Greater Toronto Area. Shipments within Canada will normally reach you within 2-4 days, and 2-5 business for areas within the United States, but of course, due to potential postal delays outside of our control, we can’t guarantee time. Your order is sent out within 1 day of your order when it is place from Monday to Thursday, and sent out on the following business day for orders placed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Should an issue or delay arise with your delivery, an email will be sent to you from the shipping company to alert you of the event.
At the moment, we ship to Canada and United States only, with the exception of some United States locations such as Alaska, Hawaii, and a few other protectorates/territories like Guam and Puerto Rico. Orders over $60.00CAD within our designated shipping area (Canada / United States) qualify for free shipping. Note there are some overweight products that are not included in this offer.
If you’d like to place an order for other international external regions, please reach out to us via phone during business hours (1-855-516-9333), or Contact Us. We’ll get you an accurate shipping quote to wherever you’re located.
Where applicable, your shipping charge will be disclosed during the Check Out process. If you’d rather not spend the quoted amount, you may cancel your order. We reserve the right to refuse shipping, adjust our carriers, or adjust rates as necessary. We’ll reach out to you should any problems occur while your order is being processed. Unfortunately, we don’t ship to P.O. Boxes. We also can’t guarantee a time for delivery using the Free Shipping option.
Returns & Replacements
Here at Home Coffee Solutions, we want to make sure you are happy with your order. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you can return items to us for either an exchange or full refund, not including the cost of shipping. We only accept returns within the first 2 weeks of receiving your item, except during special periods with extended time such as the Holiday season (see below for details). Consumables & food, such as coffee, tea, all pods, or treats which have been opened or were purchased on sale are not eligible for return. Proof of purchases must be provided during any return.
Holiday Extended Return Policy
Products purchased as a gift between November 1st and December 24th can be fully refunded or exchanged until January 31st, hassle-free. Product(s) must be unopened, unused, and inside their original packaging and an email receipt of purchase must be provided to our customer service team to qualify.
To start processing your return, feel free to contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll free, at 1-855-516-9333.
If an item is damaged in transit, please contact us immediately when received to let us know. We will be happy to arrange a replacement for you, along with a return shipping label for the damaged items. We may ask for a photo and/or supporting information of the damaged item(s) that needs to be exchanged.
Note: We do not process any refunds or exchanges between December 26th to January 2nd. However returns will be processed after that time.