Baratza's Forte-AP (All Purpose) Flat Burr Coffee Grinder is a compact, commercial grade grinder, dedicated to grinding for all brew methods. The Forté-AP design includes a grinding assembly with a threaded burr holder which screws firmly into an all metal grinding chamber for a more accurate grind. A larger gear to belt ratio, combined with a more efficient DC motor increases the speed of grind and duty cycle.
- 54 mm Ceramic Burrs by Ditting (Ideal for Espresso)
- Portaholder for use when grinding directly to your portafilter.
- Grounds bin for use when grinding by weight
- Suitable for commercial operations:
- All metal construction
- Small footprint
- Intuitive control panel
- Solid macro/micro adjustment
- Ability to grind by weight / time
- 6oz (170g) Grounds Bin Capacity
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered in Seattle, WA
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty, in Partnership with Home Coffee Solutions
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 13cm x 36cm x 18cm
- Weight: 13lbs (6kg)
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 10oz (300-400g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 6oz (170g)
- Burr Size: 54 mm
- Burr Speed: Espresso 2g /sec.— Press 3.5 to 3.7g /sec
- Power: 240 Watts
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Financing & Payment plans available with Affirm. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.