Commercial Grade Performance for Your Household.
The incredible Breville Dual Boiler™ is an award-winning espresso machine designed to handle simultaneous milk frothing and espresso extraction for a true barista-quality and commercial grade experience. Each boiler is designed to handle custom set temperatures for both frothing and espresso extraction.
This machine comes with a wide range of accessories and will suit the needs of those just starting and a seasoned coffee aficionado.
- 15-Bar Italian Pump Pressure
- Dedicated Espresso boiler with Digital PID Control to Deliver Precise Water Temperatures
- Dedicated Steam Boiler with Integrated Heat Exchange (Aids Thermal Stability)
- Heated Group Head–PID Controlled Embedded Element (Maintains Thermal Stability)
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Pre Infusion Function. Gradually Increases the Water Pressure to Create an Even Extraction
- Purge Function. Automatically Changes Water Temperatures After Steam back to Ideal Espresso Extractions Temperatures.
- Dry Puck Feature. Remove Excess Water from The Brew Basket After Extraction for Easy Disposal of the Coffee Puck.
- Brew 1 or 2 Cups
- Instant Hot Water
- Volumetric Control. Preset 1 & 2 Cup Volumes, Manual Over-ride, or Re-Programmable Shot Volumes
- 84oz Capacity Water Reservoir
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty Provided at the Discretion of Breville (Terms and Conditions)
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- 2.3" / 58mm Professional-Sized Stainless Steel Portafilter
- The Razor™ Dose Trimming Tool. A Patented Twist Blade to Trim Down the Puck to the Perfect Level for Precision Dosing and a Consistent Extraction
- 1 & 2 Cup Single & Dual Wall Filter Baskets
- Coffee Scoop
- Integrated Tamper
- 16oz Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Cleaning Disk & Tablets
- Cleaning Brush, Tool, and Allen Key
- Water Hardness Test Strip
- Water Filter Holder and Water Filter.
EQUIPMENT TECH SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions: 14.7" x 14.8" x 14.7".
- Voltage: 110 - 120V
- 1600 Watts
Location, Free Shipping, & Delivery
Our business is located in the Greater Toronto Area. Shipments within Canada will normally reach you within 2-4 days, and 2-5 business for areas within the United States, but of course, due to potential postal delays outside of our control, we can’t guarantee time. Your order is sent out within 1 day of your order when it is place from Monday to Thursday, and sent out on the following business day for orders placed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Should an issue or delay arise with your delivery, an email will be sent to you from the shipping company to alert you of the event.
At the moment, we ship to Canada and United States only, with the exception of some United States locations such as Alaska, Hawaii, and a few other protectorates/territories like Guam and Puerto Rico. Orders over $60.00CAD within our designated shipping area (Canada / United States) qualify for free shipping. Note there are some overweight products that are not included in this offer.
If you’d like to place an order for other international external regions, please reach out to us via phone during business hours (1-855-516-9333), or Contact Us. We’ll get you an accurate shipping quote to wherever you’re located.
Where applicable, your shipping charge will be disclosed during the Check Out process. If you’d rather not spend the quoted amount, you may cancel your order. We reserve the right to refuse shipping, adjust our carriers, or adjust rates as necessary. We’ll reach out to you should any problems occur while your order is being processed. Unfortunately, we don’t ship to P.O. Boxes. We also can’t guarantee a time for delivery using the Free Shipping option.
Returns & Replacements
Here at Home Coffee Solutions, we want to make sure you are happy with your order. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you can return items to us for either an exchange or full refund, not including the cost of shipping. We only accept returns within the first 2 weeks of receiving your item, except during special periods with extended time such as the Holiday season (see below for details). Consumables & food, such as coffee, tea, all pods, or treats which have been opened or were purchased on sale are not eligible for return. Proof of purchases must be provided during any return.
Holiday Extended Return Policy
Products purchased as a gift between November 1st and December 24th can be fully refunded or exchanged until January 31st, hassle-free. Product(s) must be unopened, unused, and inside their original packaging and an email receipt of purchase must be provided to our customer service team to qualify.
To start processing your return, feel free to contact our team via email at email@example.com or by phone, toll free, at 1-855-516-9333.
If an item is damaged in transit, please contact us immediately when received to let us know. We will be happy to arrange a replacement for you, along with a return shipping label for the damaged items. We may ask for a photo and/or supporting information of the damaged item(s) that needs to be exchanged.
Note: We do not process any refunds or exchanges between December 26th to January 2nd. However returns will be processed after that time.