What Is the Everpure System?
The same commercial quality that makes Pentair Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your entire home, including the kitchen and wet bar. The Pentair Everpure PBS-400 introduces great-tasting, crisp, clean filtered water at the prep sink for washing and preparing vegetables and fruits, at the potfiller for making pasta, soups and sauces, and at the wet bar for mixing drinks and making ice.
What's The Science Behind Everpure?
The Pentair Everpure highly engineered submicron design rids water of unwanted lead and chemical impurities, and provides a fast, convenient water flow that won’t slow you down.
2 important features makes the PBS-400 from Everpure different from every other filter on the market today:
An incredibly high flow rate of 8.3 L per minute (2.2 gpm). Most under-the-sink water filters offer 1.89 L per minute (0.5 gpm). This means that you can install the PBS-400 on any faucet in the home and see NO noticeable reduction in flow. The PBS-400 water filtration system does not require a second dedicated filter faucet.
A rated capacity of 11,356 L (3,000 gallons) per filter, the equivalent of 600 x 18.9 L (5 gal) water bottles! If comparing using a cost of $6 per 18.9 L water bottle, this filter will produce over $3,600 worth of bottled water.
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Chlorine taste and odour
- Dirt and cloudiness, mold and algae
- Oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
- Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- The PBS-400 water filter produces a fast, 1.89 L per minute (1/2 gpm) flow rate
- Long filter life - 1,134 L (300 gal) or 1 year - that's 60 x 18.9 L (5 gal) water bottles
- Includes a bacteriostatic agent within the filter cartridge to combat the growth and reproduction of bacteria. This also helps prevents premature clogging
- Reduces lime and scale build-up in appliances like coffee makers and kettles
- Ultra compact, combining multiple technologies into just one slim cartridge
- Quick and easy to install with comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- Quick and easy filter changes- no extra tools required
- Everpure Filter Timer provides a visual filter change reminder at 11 months
- Fits into any small space: 5W x 22H x 5D" (13W x 56H x 13D cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
Replace the PBS-400 cartridge (EV9270-87) every 1,134 L (300 gal) or 1 year, whichever comes first. Each H-300 replacement cartridge produces the equivalent of 60 x 18.9 L (5 gal) water bottles!
Home Coffee Solutions’ warehouse is located in the Greater Toronto area. Most shipments within Canada arrive within 2-3 days but this is not guaranteed. Your product is shipped within 24 hours of your order Monday to Friday, unless otherwise noted. Should there be a problem with your delivery, a notification email will be sent to you as well as Home Coffee Solutions so that we are aware of the problem.
Our shipping rate is $15 (unless you qualify for free shipping, orders $60 or more) depending. ALL SHIPPING CHARGES are fully disclosed during the check out process at which time you can cancel your order should a shipping charge not be acceptable to you. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse shipping, adjust carriers or adjust rates as necessary. We will contact you should there be a problem before your order is processed. Note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes. We do not guarantee a time frame for delivery when using the Free Shipping option.
If you are not completely satisfied with an item that you have ordered and received, you may return the item to us for either an exchange or full refund (minus the shipping) on regular priced merchandise within 14 days of original purchase. All sale items are final. There are also no refunds or exchanges on consumables & food, which includes coffee, k-cups or tassimo t-discs.
In the event of an item being damaged in transit, please contact us to let us know. We will arrange to have a replacement for you, along with a return shipping label for the damaged item. Photographic evidence may be requested by us if you receive an item that is damaged and wish for an exchange.
If you have something you would like to return, simply call us TOLL-FREE at 1-855-516-9333. There are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES from December 26th to December 31st . Please send any returned items to the following address. Attn: Returns, Home Coffee Solutions Ltd., 82 Industry Street, Toronto, ON, M6M 4L7. Alternatively, all orders made online can be returned or exchanged at our store locations in Toronto, Ontario. A full copy of your receipt is required for any exchange or refund in our store. All sale items are final.
* Any returned items must be undamaged, unused and in all the original packaging. If you have any questions, please call us TOLL-FREE at 1-855-516-9333.