What Is the Everpure System?
The same commercial quality that makes Pentair Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your entire home, including the kitchen and wet bar. The Pentair Everpure PBS-400 introduces great-tasting, crisp, clean filtered water at the prep sink for washing and preparing vegetables and fruits, at the potfiller for making pasta, soups and sauces, and at the wet bar for mixing drinks and making ice.
What's The Science Behind Everpure?
The Pentair Everpure highly engineered submicron design rids water of unwanted lead and chemical impurities, and provides a fast, convenient water flow that won’t slow you down.
2 important features makes the PBS-400 from Everpure different from every other filter on the market today:
An incredibly high flow rate of 8.3 L per minute (2.2 gpm). Most under-the-sink water filters offer 1.89 L per minute (0.5 gpm). This means that you can install the PBS-400 on any faucet in the home and see NO noticeable reduction in flow. The PBS-400 water filtration system does not require a second dedicated filter faucet.
A rated capacity of 11,356 L (3,000 gallons) per filter, the equivalent of 600 x 18.9 L (5 gal) water bottles! If comparing using a cost of $6 per 18.9 L water bottle, this filter will produce over $3,600 worth of bottled water.
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Chlorine taste and odour
- Dirt and cloudiness, mold and algae
- Oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
- Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- The PBS-400 water filter produces a fast, 1.89 L per minute (1/2 gpm) flow rate
- Long filter life - 1,134 L (300 gal) or 1 year - that's 60 x 18.9 L (5 gal) water bottles
- Includes a bacteriostatic agent within the filter cartridge to combat the growth and reproduction of bacteria. This also helps prevents premature clogging
- Reduces lime and scale build-up in appliances like coffee makers and kettles
- Ultra compact, combining multiple technologies into just one slim cartridge
- Quick and easy to install with comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- Quick and easy filter changes- no extra tools required
- Everpure Filter Timer provides a visual filter change reminder at 11 months
- Fits into any small space: 5W x 22H x 5D" (13W x 56H x 13D cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
Replace the PBS-400 cartridge (EV9270-87) every 1,134 L (300 gal) or 1 year, whichever comes first. Each H-300 replacement cartridge produces the equivalent of 60 x 18.9 L (5 gal) water bottles!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS.