Save an Additional 5% Off This Item
Use Promo Code at Checkout
- Add to Cart to Discover -
With This Machine.
Professional Results & Renowned Quality.
Hailing from the brand who coined the term "crema", the Gaggia Classic Pro is a revised, mature, and upgraded version of the long acclaimed Gaggia Classic espresso machine. This machine is capable of producing both excellent shots with little effort, or café quality barista results with extra finesse and knowledge.
The machine sports excellent build-quality and a variety of features only available to professional machines in much higher price ranges, making the Gaggia Classic Pro a notable entry-level model and best-in-class choice for those looking to start their espresso journey.
The Gaggia Classic Pro features a full sized commercial 58mm portafiliter and coffee baskets. This coffee basket has a wider coffee puck in comparison to most consumer espresso machines. This larger basket yields superior water distribution, better clarity of flavour, and a fuller body, harder to achieve otherwise.
Additionally, the Gaggia Classic Pro features a revised professional steam wand. This wand features a two-hole design standard to machines found in cafés and other professional environments. This traditional design is well known to be capable of creating a fine microfoam froth - excellent for latte art, and encapsulating the coffee with ideal texture, flavour, and mouthfeel.
- Made in Italy with high-quality components.
- Professional 58mm portafilter and filter baskets. Achieve professional results, superior clarity of flavour, and a full-body extraction.
- High-quality portafilter with heavy-duty construction and features a newly design grip handle. The portafilter is made with chrome plated brass, which assists greatly in temperature stabilization and simplifies the process of producing a great shot of espresso.
- Includes unpressurized & pressurized 58mm filter baskets. Use unpressurized baskets for best results, or pressurized filter baskets for pre-ground coffee and ease-of-use.
- Commercial grade steam wand with double hole steam tip design. Create perfect café quality frothed milk with microfoam ideal for latte art and ideal consistencies.
- Large 2.1 L water reservoir which can be filled from the top of the machine or removed and filled from the front
- Dry puck, 3-way solenoid valve. This commercial feature relieves water from the coffee basket immediately after brewing. This creates a dry coffee puck, allowing you to easily knock out the dried coffee to quickly prepare for your next shot. This provides a much more pleasant experience, compared to the required clean up of "coffee soup" experienced on most other entry-level models.
- Commercial grade grouphead. Ensure consistently better flavour with even heat and water distribution. This chrome-plated marine brass grouphead provides best-in-class thermal stability helping to foster ideal temperatures.
- Single 1425 Watt 3.5 oz Boiler. Designed for quick heating, the Gaggia Classic Pro comes with an externally heated single boiler with good thermal stability and high steam pressure. The 1425 Watt heating system provides a quick warm up and transition from brewing to steam at proper temperatures.
- Built-in passive cup warmer using ambient heat from the boiler and heating components.
- Newly designed rocker switches. Durable and long lasting
- ESE Pod Compatible
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 58mm professional portafilter
- 3x Filter Baskets - Single shot Unpressurised, Double Shot Unpressurised, and Double Shot Pressurized
- Plastic Tamper
EQUIPMENT TECH SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions (cm): 38 (H) x 23" (W) x 24" (D)
- Voltage: 110 - 120V
- 1425 Watts
- Model Number: RI9380/48
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS.