Save an Additional 5% Off This Item
Use Promo Code at Checkout
Commercial Grade Performance in Tight Spaces.
Introducing the Rocket R Nine One Espresso Machine - a strong and capable conventional heat exchanger premium espresso machine with quality and reliability expected from the Rocket lineup.
- Touch Screen Control - The R Nine One offers a variety of possibilities with its many configurations, and one thing that helps bring all of the information together is the touch screen which makes it incredibly easy to access most of the required functions.
- Dual Pre-Infusion Technology - Enhanced Flavor and Consistent Quality Extractions.
- Sophisticated Pressure Profiling - The R Nine One is a modern machine which will allow you to not only programme it for five different pressure profiles but the intuitive group control paddle can be used to control the extraction process and the pressure during the extraction.
- Saturated Group -A stable temperature group design that shows how the Rocket is able to bring high-end commercial tech ti a single group machine.
- Professional Pressure Gauge - Learn Your Machine to Gauge Optimum Extraction.
- An Expert for Americanos - R Nine One has a mixing valve that can mix hot and cold water coming out of the hot water wand which allows for an instantly drink-ready delicious cup of coffee.
- Built-In Steam and Hot Water Wands: The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands so no need to worry about scolding your hands. Even better, milk doesn't stick to a dual-walled steam wand as it does with regular wand.
- Volumetric Dosing - Program shot length by the milliliter for each pressure profile.
- Auto-on Timer - Set your R Nine One to wake up before you do! Program up to 2 heat cycles every day of the week.
- PID Controller - Electronic control over temperature provides easy adjustments for different coffees and intrashot stability.
- Hot Water Stand
- 58 mm Single spout portafilter
- 58 mm Double spout portafilter
- 58 mm Bottomless portafilter
- Double shot basket
- Single shot basket
- 58 mm metal tamper
- Triple shot basket
- Blind filter basket
- Machine manual
- Cleaning brush
- Microfiber cloth
EQUIPMENT TECH SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions(cm): 50.5 x 41 x 43
- Made in Italy
- 1600 Watts
- 110-120 Volts / 60hz
This product is eligible for Price Matching with both ourselves and other businesses up to 90 days after purchase. Shop now with security - avoid potential COVID-19 related item unavailability.
Read Terms & Conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Payment plans available with PayBright. Read more.
90 Day Return & Exchange Policy
At Home Coffee Solutions, we're proud to offer our customers an industry leading Return & Exchange Policy. Most products can be returned to us or exchanged up to 90 days post purchase.
This product ships for free! All shipping costs are included in the purchase price at no additional cost.
This product usually ships via UPS. Ships to Canada only.